Wednesday 15 February 2017

Special Wishes

Good morning,

How are we all today, are we all still loved up from yesterday?

Today I want to share this pretty feminine card with you made using the beautiful Couture du Jour collection from +Trimcraft Ltd 

I love how the collection has a vintage look to it, but the pastel colours make it look very girly and pretty.


For this card I wanted to create a clean feeling and so used a white panel to display the decoupage, making it stand out from the background. The white card was embossed using the embossing folder from the collection - with just a hint of patterned paper peeking out from behind.



You can find full step by step details of how I made this card and a full product listing HERE

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...