Thursday 9 February 2017

Lets go Fly a Kite

Afternoon everyone,

Starting my new look blog off with a fun fold card today 😊

Yesterday was National Fly a Kite day and so I shared this cute Kite shaped Explosion Card over on my Instagram and Facebook. It went down well and so I thought I'd share it in here with you today.


I love how the inside opens up to show off the bright papers and just look at that cute bow tail  😍


The papers are First Edition Pick N Mix from +Trimcraft Ltd, also using their Twine, Grossgrain Ribbon and First Edition Scalloped Circle Dies.

If you fancy having a go at one of these yourself - pop on over to my tutorial page where you'll find the measurements and instructions.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...