Friday 26 June 2015

Mirror mirror

Hi all,

Thought I'd share with you today an upcyled project. For ages I have had an Ikea mirror sitting in my alterable draw and never done anything with it. In my Trimcraft DT kit I was sent some gorgeous decoupage papers and so the inspiration struck.





The frame was white so I didn't have to do anything to it to start with, I covered it all in the torn bits of the decoupage paper and then I cut out the gorgeous lady image from the packaging and added it to the RH side. On the bottom LH side I added a selection of blooms, a feather and wooden bird and them added buttons & cogs randomly across the frame.

I totally love how its turned out.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

1 comment:

The Sparkly Fairy said...

This is so beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...