Tuesday 2 September 2014

My Favorite Image

Hi all,

Sob, sob, tears down face!!!!!! - It's a very sad day over at Ladybug Crafts Ink - Head ladybug Kerry has decided to close Ladybug Crafts Ink after 5 fabulous years. This is our last challenge and will end 30th September. 

We have invited retired Ladybugs and GD's to join in with our Grand Finale choosing their favourite LCI image whether it's a cling stamp or digi. 

Now with every closing down comes a SALE and boy have we got a sale for you!

 ALL cling stamps will be on sale from today for 1 pound and all ribbon, felt, buttons and nailheads are 30% off. The Swarovski crystals will NOT be in the sale. 


We hope you'll join us in our final challenge which will be CHOOSE YOUR FAVOURITE IMAGE. We would love it if it was an LCI image but it doesn't have to be. 

There will be 2 prizes....One for the challenge and one for the challenge using an LCI image.

Anyway here is my card using one of my favorite images - Handbag Nikki

The Nikki collection was the first range of stamps from LCI that caught my eye and fell in love with. In fact the Nikki range was one of the first ranges of stamps I stocked in my old shop. So its fitting that I use a Nikki to say goodbye with.


I coloured Nikki up with my SN's and teamed her with some fabby papers from Echo Park - We are family. I kept the layout quite simple and finished off with a few flowers and gems.

Please do pop on over to the LCI Blog and check out the fabulous creations.

Thanks for popping by my blog today 

Lyndsey xx

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous is your card and your chosen image is beautiful x

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.fabulous sassy image and i love your bold colours ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...