Monday 1 September 2014

A Birthday Wish

Hi all,

Its time for a new challenge over at My Mums Craft Shop and this month our challenge theme is

Die Cuts/Punches

We want to see your die cuts and or punches on your creations this month - simple eh!

For my card I used an adorable CC Designs stamp - Swiss Pixie Party Olivia - love this little sweetie all dressed up and ready to party.


I teamed Olivia with some gorgeous papers from Carta bella - Sew Lovely,  such a beautiful collection of gorgeous patterns. I stamped the sentiment onto velum  CC Designs - Birthday Greetings and finished off with a collection of flowers and embelishments from the £1 Embelishment range. I used a Circle & fancy Rectangle Spellbinders dies & La La Land Banner Die on the card to fit in with the challenge. 

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please do pop by the MMCS Blog and check out my team mates fabulous creations. Why not enter our challenge while your there you could win yourself £20 to spend online in store.

Lyndsey xx

1 comment:

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndey.fab pretty design and i love the sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...