Saturday 9 August 2014

Party Paws Christmas

Hi all,


Here today to show you some of my cards made using the fabulous new Christmas collection available from Crafters Companion.

The very popular Party Paws images have had a Christmas makeover for this new collection consisting of :-
2 CD Roms
8 Rubber Stamps
Papercrafting Kit (exclusive to Create & Craft)
Inserts
A4 printed Acetate

Today I would like to show you some of my samples I made from the CD Roms




I had such fun working with CD and am totally in love with cute Bamboo and his lady friend Cho. The CD's are chocca block full of fabulous designs from all the usual items you expect on a CC CD Rom to a new CD full of 3D makes and shaped cards-you wont know what to print off first lol.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

All are so lovely x

Sandra H said...

All are so lovely x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous cards Lyndsy, love the cute images and fab designs.

Donna x

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.the images are adorable ;D

xx coops xx

Pam Leng said...

Wow Lyndsey these are gorgeous love them all xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...