Thursday 14 August 2014

All wrapped up for Christmas

Hi all,

Last of my Party Paws samples today (hope I haven't bored you with them). These are some more of the samples I made using the Papercrafting Kit and again I have tried to make them a little less pick and stick and into something a bit more special.





I really do think the acetate makes these cards so much more luxurious and loved using it as wraps (like on the blue card) to give it extra dimension, in the way you can pop some of the pieces under it and others on the top to give more of a 3D feel.

I have totally loved working with this kit and really wish I could get my hands on another, but I am not going to buy the CD's just to get another kit - not when I already have them lol.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

2 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Fantastic selection of cards Lyndsey
Hugs Kelly

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous cards

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...