Friday 4 July 2014

Summer Blooms

Hi all,

Its time for a new challenge over at My Mums Craft Shop and this month our challenge theme is

Summer/Bright Colours

We want to see summer themed images or bright and cheerful summer colours

For my card I used an adorable CC Designs stamp - Flower Pots Lucy - love this little cutie proudly showing off her potted blooms.


I teamed Lucy with some bright and funky papers from MME - Here is Happy, such a fab collection of bright and funky patterns. I stamped the sentiment onto velum (again lol!!!) CC Designs - Happy Day and finished off with a collection of flowers and embelishments from the £1 Embelishment range.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please do pop by the MMCS Blog and check out my team mates fabulous creations. Why not enter our challenge while your there you could win yourself £20 to spend online in store.

Lyndsey xx

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh my goodness this is truly beautiful xx

Jeannie said...

I just love this little sweetie and your bright and beautiful colors! Love your work ~ Call me a fan!!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Christine L said...

oooh this is soooo pretty Lyndsey... I love your colouring and how you've put this card together!

Hugs
Christine x

debby4000 said...

Adorable, fabulous card.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...