Saturday 28 June 2014

Sweet fairy wishes

Hi all,

My card today is one I made a while for a friend who asked if I could make her a card for a little girls christening as her and her hubby were going to be the godparents.

I hadn't really got any images suitable for that theme, but then they showed me the gorgeous handmade cushion they had got her for a gift - (which was lilac with fairies on it) - and I knew straight away I had just the perfect item to use.


I had these fabulous Wee Stamps Toppers that were sat on my desk and they went perfectly with some of the new papers I was working with for Crafters Companion.

I made the card very pretty and girly and added flowers and tried to keep it very fresh and light.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

2 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey, love the super cute image and those papers are gorgeous.

Donna x

andree said...

this is just beautiful and I'm sure it was treasured x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...