Monday 2 June 2014

Music to my ears

Hi all

It's time for a new challenge at All Dressed Up.

Our theme for this fortnight is :  Bling it up

For my card today I have used the gorgeous image Just so Cool - perfect for that cool teenager!

Just So Cool

I wanted to make a grown up style card, as I thought it would suit the image more than going all girly and pretty so went with a more CAS style and kept with strong, bold colours.


I coloured the image with SN's and teamed her with some fab papers from Echo Park and to tie in with this challenge theme added a fabulous bling swirl (in black of course) and a funky circular sentiment. I felt that the card needed something in the LH bottom corner but didn't want to add a girly bow so decided on a fishtail banner topped of with a bling gem.

Please pop on over to All Dressed up blog to check out the rest of my team mates creations, and why not enter the challenge whilst you are there. This challenge will run until 15th June and you could win yourself 3 images of your choice.

 **Please note** 
To enter our challenges you MUST use an All Dressed Up Image or Papers.

Don't forget to stop by our Facebook Group to keep up to date with all the latest All Dressed Up news, and chat to fellow crafters. 

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Gorgeous , love them papers and you have coloured her beautifully x

coops said...

wow so stunnning lyndsey.fantastic image and i love your colouring ;D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Lyndsey your card is beautiful x x x

Rita Edwards - Edwards Design said...

Lyndsey, your card is super fun and like the dark "bling" as it's the perfect addition! Xxx

Nancy said...

Fantastic card, Lyndsey! I really like the red, and the pretty bling swirl! :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...