Sunday 1 June 2014

Happy Present Day

Hi all,

Its time for a new challenge over at My Mums Craft Shop and this month our challenge theme is

Ink It Up (stamps only)

We want to see stamped images on your cards - no digi's, decoupage, toppers etc

For my card I used an adorable Tiddly Inks stamp - Happy Day - love this little girl all loaded up with presents, wonder if they are for her or someone else lol !

I made a Pull Up Slider Card (you can see how it works better on the bottom picture). Inside is a tab which when pulled up reveals a hidden sentiment, but folds back down flat for posting - cool huh!!.



I used some older My Minds Eye Papers and added lots of gorgeous flowers and a selection of items from the £1 embellishment range to finish.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please do pop by the MMCS Blog and check out my team mates fabulous creations. Why not enter our challenge while your there you could win yourself £20 to spend online in store.

Lyndsey xx

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and the image is gorgeous beautifully presented too hope your enjoying your day xx

Donna Mosley said...

Wonderful card Lyndsey love the image and gorgeous design.

Donna x

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.gorgeous design and colours and i love the sweet wryn image ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...