Monday 2 June 2014

DIY Dad

Hi all

Here to show you my regular Monday inspiration post from over on the My Mums Craft Shop Blog. This week its all about the boys - so us DT girls are going to be showing you our male themed creations.

Now with a certain day fast approaching I decided to get a head start on my Fathers Day creations and used this adorable cheeky DIY Chester image from LMMS.


I teamed Chester with some Echo Park papers (unfortunately this pad is out of stock - but we do have others available) and added a few Die Cut Stars, Buttons & Gems for embellishments.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please do pop on over to the MMCS Blog throughout the week to check out my team mates fabulous creations.

Lyndsey xx

1 comment:

coops said...

love this lyndsey.chester is gorgeous and your design and papers are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...