Wednesday 25 June 2014

Bloomin' Fabulous

Hi all

Flowers here flowers there flowers EVERYWHERE!!! 

We have a newt release our at Ladybug Crafts Ink. We LOVE flowers ... they are so versatile and cover many occasions. 

Our new release is called Bloomin' Fabulous  and there are 12 images in the collection on sale now at £1.75 each. Now as always with a new release we have a few prizes to give away!!!

There is one prize of the WHOLE collection and 5 prizes of 2 images of your choice. All you have to do is leave a comment over on the challenge post as to what your favourite flower is. 

 Of course we also have our usual challenge running too and our theme this fortnight is

Anything Goes 

So nice and easy for you, there are also the usual prizes of overall challenge,  using an LCI image prize as well as Top 3.

Anyway for my card I used the very fabulous and contempary image - Bamboozled Blooms


I kept the design of the card very simple so that the image would stand out and used a leafy pattern paper from LOTV which I think goes really well with the image. I stamped my sentiment on velum again - soooo loving this look at the moment, and added just a couple of fishtail banners at the top to finish.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please do pop on over to the LCI Blog and check out the other new releases and fabulous samples from my team mates. 

Lyndsey xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...