Monday 12 May 2014

You are Fabulous!

Hi all

Here to show you my regular Monday inspiration post from over on the My Mums Craft Shop Blog, this week its a free week for us DT girls so we can choose our favourite things to show you. I have totally fallen in love with some of the new gorgeous CC Designs stamps and have chosen to use the very adorable A Random Fan- Miss Sassy for my card today.


I teamed the image with some very pretty Carta Bella - Baby Mine Girl papers and used another fabulous CC Designs Stamp for my Sentiment. I added a scattering of embellishments - buttonsresin daisyrinestone hearts , flowers & gems to finish off the card. I totally loved colouring this image up and spent ages on her hair, really quite pleased with how it turned out in the end. I used a mixture of Promarkers & then added some Spectrum Noirs over the top to give it a bit more shading.


*NEW* CC Designs Stamps - A Random Fan Little Miss Sassy   *NEW* CC Designs Stamps - AmyR Stamps Great Birthday Greetings   *NEW* Carta Bella 6x6 Paper Pad - Baby Mine Girl  *NEW* MMCS Value Embellishment Packs - Medium Flower Buttons  *NEW* MMCS Value Embellishment Packs - Rhinestone Hearts  *NEW* MMCS Value Embellishment Packs - Resin Daisy Flowers

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please do pop on over to the MMCS Blog throughout the week to check out my team mates fabulous creations. We have a new teamie over there - so do keep a look out for her later on in the week

Lyndsey xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...