Monday 19 May 2014

Time to Party!

Hi all

Here today to show you my regular Monday inspiration post from over on the My Mums Craft Shop Blog. Its all about the Birthday's this week and I had just the perfect image to use for this theme.

For my card I chose to use the very cute CC Designs - Swiss Pixie Party Olivia and teamed her with some fab and funky Carta Bella Papers. Even though they are male themed the pastel colours in the pad still work perfectly for a girly card.


I kept the card quite simple and added just a few embellies from the £1 Embellishment range and finished off with double bow in pale lemon. I coloured the image with my Speccies and completely made a cock-up of her hair and not too happy with her skin tone as I feel its a bit orangey, but hey ho - still learning with them lol !

*NEW* CC Designs Stamps - Swiss Pixie Party Olivia  *NEW* CC Designs Stamps - AmyR Stamps Great Birthday Greetings  *NEW* Carta Bella 6x6 Paper Pad - Baby Mine Boy*NEW* Cabochons & Resin Flowers - Large 3d Daisies  *NEW* MMCS Value Embellishment Packs - Resin Daisy Flowers  *NEW* MMCS Value Embellishment Packs - Small Flower Buttons

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please do pop on over to the MMCS Blog throughout the week to check out my team mates fabulous creations.

Lyndsey xx

1 comment:

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.beautiful blue and lemon combo and the image is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...