Thursday 22 May 2014

Through the looking glass

Hi all,

Its my turn today showcase one of the new images available from All Dressed Up Stamps.

Incase you haven't already seen them, have a look at the gorgeous new releases.

Just Married

Mirror Mirror


My Little Flowergirl

To Have & To Hold 

For my card I chose to use the gorgeous Mirror Mirror, I coloured her up with my promarkers and then added a bit more contrast and shading with my new SN pencil's and then really went to town on making my card very pretty and girly lol.


I teamed the image with some gorgeous new Bazzil Basics papers and added lots of frantage. I used a few flowers and some beautiful cotton lace with an organza bow to finish.

Please do pop on over to the blog and check out my team mates fabulous creations using these images an while your their why not join in with our current Challenge. You could win 3 images of your choice!! Also don't forget to drop by our Facebook Group to share your All Dressed Up creations and chat to fellow crafters.

Lyndsey xx

4 comments:

Rita Edwards - Edwards Design said...

I absolutely love your card, Lyndsey! Just such pretty colors and lovely coloring too! So pretty! Xxx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card full of lovely detail xx

Anne said...

Beautiful Lyndsey. Love what you did with this image. You've so many gorgeous details on this yet it's not overpowering at all.
Love it
Anne x

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.the image is so beautiful and i love your colouring and pretty details ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...