Tuesday 27 May 2014

If the shoe fits!

Hi all,

Its time for a new challenge over at Ladybug Crafts Ink, and this fortnight the lovely Chris has chosen our theme which is :-

Monochrome

The bugs have decided to showcase an old favorite with this theme - Killer Heels

For my card I have used the fabulous image - Strappy -and you know what I have a very similar pair of these shoes that my BFF brought me for xmas - wanna see?



Now to be honest me and this challenge just did NOT!!! get on at all. I must have a least half a dozen images half coloured and thrown into the big B file, I could not for the life of me colour in my bloomin shoes at all. In the end I decided to cheat! - I popped the image into paint and coloured it in there, I then opened it up in word added a fabby sentiment I found and framed it with a border.


I kept the card uber simple and just matted onto a piece of black card, I added a few gems in the top corner just to finish.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please do pop on over to the challenge blog and join in with our challenge. You could win yourself 2 images of your choice and if you used a Ladybug Crafts Ink image you could win 4 images of your choice!

Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

Anne said...

Cheating? Don't think so. This is fabulous. Love the huge sentiment. It's a great card Lyndsey
Anne x

Sandra H said...

Stunning card Lyndsey x

coops said...

stunning girly card.i love the fab image and cas design ;D

xx coops xx

Monika Reeck said...

woooww your shoe nearly the same...great shoe you have...and I dont think so you are cheating...your card is adorable...the color combo is perfect how did you cheating I dont believe it....this is adorable shoe card...love this dear Lyndsey..I join the challenge at Ladybug Craft Ink, maybe you would like to see my monochrome card..would be glad too if you leave me some love, hugs, Monika

Sally said...

Definitely not cheating I wouldn't know where to start with paint! Live the CAS style.....turned out great in the end!
Hugs Sally xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...