Monday 5 May 2014

Happy Mail

Hi all,

Here to show you my regular Monday inspiration post from over on the My Mums Craft Shop Blog, this week its all about our favourite characters. At the moment I am totally in love with Tiddly Inks especially the sweet little girls.

So for my card today I have used the very adorable image Happy Mail and teamed her with some very bright and pretty papers from Echo Park - Summer Bliss


I first stamped the little girl then masked her off to stamp the mail box just slightly behind her. To finish off I added a few embellishments from our £1 range - wooden heartresin daisy & candy dot.


*NEW* Tiddly Inks Stamps - Happy Mail   *NEW* Echo Park 6x6 Paper Pad - Summer Bliss  *NEW* Cabochons & Resin Flowers - Large 3d Daisies  *NEW* MMCS Value Embellishment Packs - Wooden Heart Buttons  *NEW* MMCS Value Embellishment Packs - Medium Striped Candy Dots

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please do pop on over to the blog throughout the week to check out my teamies fave characters.

Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

Danni said...

A very sweet card!

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey, love the cute image and very pretty papers.

Donna x

Sandra H said...

Lyndsey this is really so elegant the colour the the gorgeous image truly is beautiful x

Anne said...

Cute as a button Lyndsey.
Great colours, bright and cheerful just like this little cutie
Anne x

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.i love your sweet wryn and your papers are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...