Monday 7 April 2014

Flower Basket

Hi all,

Here today to show you my regular Monday inspiration post over on the My Mums Craft Shop Blog, this week its all about spring colours.

So for my card I have chosen to use this gorgeous Hobby House Topper - Summertime - I thought the image was just a perfect match for a spring themed card.


I teamed the image with some very pretty, pastel themed papers from MME - Now & Then, Dorothy I finished off with a few flowers and a cute little polka dot bow.

  The Hobby House Elizabeth Bell Toppers - Summertime*NEW* My Minds Eye 6x6 Paper Pad - Now And Then Dorothy

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please do pop on over to the MMCS Blog throughout the week to check out my team mates fabulous creations.

Lyndsey xx

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh so cute Lyndsey is your card and image x

Joey said...

This is beautiful hun, lovely colours. Joey x

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.beautiful spring colours and the image is really sweet ;D


xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...