Monday 14 April 2014

Be Happy

Hi all,

Today its my regular inspiration post over on the My Mums Craft Shop Blog and I have a cute card to show you using some of gorgeous products available in store.

For my card today I have used the adorable Tiddly Inks stamp - Ellie says be happy


I teamed Ellie with some gorgeous Carta Bella papers - Baby Mine (girl) I used a cute doily behind the image and added just a bit of ribbon and a couple of embellishments from the £1 embellishment range

*NEW* Tiddly Inks Stamps - Ellie Says Be Happy     *NEW* Carta Bella 6x6 Paper Pad - Baby Mine Girl 
  *NEW* Cabochons & Resin Flowers - Large 3d Daisies  *NEW* MMCS Value Embellishment Packs - Rhinestone Hearts

Thanks for joining me here today, please do pop on over to the MMCS Blog throughout the week to check out my team mates fabulous creations.

Lyndsey xx

4 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Lyndsey, love your beautiful card, the image and design are all gorgeous.

Donna x

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.fab papers and layers and I love the gorgeous image ;D

xx coops xx

Nancy said...

Such a pretty card, Lyndsey! She's adorable! :o)

Sandra H said...

Fabulous card x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...