Monday 10 March 2014

Thanks ever so much!

Hi all

Here today (running a little late!) with my regular Monday posting for My Mums Craft Shop. This week our theme is flowers and I so I took it literally and used this gorgeous floral image from Mama Elephant - one of a new range of stamps available in store now.


The stamp is from the Water Blooms Set and I stamped it firstly in green then re-stamped onto a spare piece of card in yellow and decoupaged the flowers up on top. The gorgeous papers are from the new MME pads Now & Then Milo and I added a couple of embellies to finish from the £1 embellishment range - Wooden Heart & Striped Candy Dot.

*NEW* Mama Elephant Stamps - Water Blooms  *NEW* My Minds Eye 6x6 Paper Pad - Now And Then Milo  *NEW* MMCS Value Embellishment Packs - Medium Striped Candy Dots     *NEW* MMCS Value Embellishment Packs - Wooden Heart Buttons   

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please do pop on over to the MMCS Blog throughout the week to check out my team mates creations.

Lyndsey xx

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card x

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey, love the colours.

Donna x

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.stunning stylish design and i love the colour combo ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...