Tuesday 18 March 2014

Sit back, relax and enjoy!

Hi all,

Its time for a new challenge over at Ladybug Crafts Ink and this fortnight ladybug Julie has chosen our theme which is

For a special Lady

Now with Mothers day being very close - if you haven't already now's the perfect time to make that card or I'm sure we all have a Nan, Aunt, Daughter etc to make a card for so you have no excuse really.

For my card I have chosen to make my Stepmom's Mothers Day Card, now I don't like putting Stepmom on there so I normal go for a more generic Happy Mothers Day - or like something like the sentiment I have used here.


I have used the very classy and stylish Martini Nikki for my card - doesn't she look just fabulous relaxing on here chais lounge with a glass of something sparkly. (Just what every mom should be doing on Mothers Day lol). Now I have used a Nikki stamp on my card but unfortunately she is no longer available as a clear stamp BUT!!! you can get her in Digi for just £1.75 - making her a fabulous bargin. I teamed Nikki with gorgeous My Minds Eye papers - Now & Then Milo and went for a very fresh & pretty colour combo (I love blue & yellow). The sentiment is also from LCI and I finished off with a bit of lace & a  few flowers and gems to make it look pretty.

Thanks you for popping by my blog today, please do pop on over to the LCI Challenge Blog - check out my team mates fabulous creations and join in the fun while your there too.

Lyndsey xx

9 comments:

Susan said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey - love the colour combination....xx

Sandra H said...

Lovely card Lyndsey great wording and fab image x

Maroeska said...

Hi Lyndsey! Another lovely and great card you posted. I really like the image and the colors you used. Have a nice day!

Whimsey said...

Gorgeous; LOVE the DP; LOVE the colors, Nikki looks so relaxed!

Kathleen said...

Brilliant card and we have nearly used the same colour scheme,
Fabulous colouring and love the flowers.

Kath x

Highland Handmade said...

Fb card as always, love the colours x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, brilliant card, great colours and love that image.
luv
Debby

Sally said...

Such a bright and cheery card Lyndsey. Love it!
Fab card and love all your embellishments too.
Hugs Sally xxx

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.stunning fresh colours and i love the image and pretty details ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...