Sunday 30 March 2014

Its party time

Hi all,

Its my last sneaky peek of my Barkley samples today before the live shows start tomorrow. I am so excited at the thought that my cards are going to be on the TV, I have set the sky box to record all the shows lol!!


Anyway I thought I'd show you today one of the cards I made using the stamp set (and one of my first attempts at using Spectrum Noir's). I made this cute little double flap card with cut out apertures.




I love how this card opens up and that you can see the image on inside of card even when its shut. I did add a little magnetic fastening to keep it closed as it kept popping open lol. I used the A4 paper pad, Decoupage & Expoy Stickers to add a little extra embellishments to the card.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, I do hope you tune in for the shows and grab yourself this fabulous collection.

Lyndsey xx

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is a beautiful card and the layout is stunning x

Chris said...

Wow, Lyndsey this is gorgeous!!! I love all the little 'windows'! Such a lovely design!
Congrats on your TV slot!!
Chris
x

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.gorgeous colours and image and i love your fab card fold ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...