Friday 7 March 2014

Hugs

Hi all,

How are you all enjoying this fabulous warm sunny weather?. I'm lovin it - got the windows and back door wide open so got lots of lovely fresh air coming in and sitting here in front of the french doors letting the sunshine warm my back lol. My neighbours are currently cutting their grass but we're not that brave just yet lol!.

Anyway thought I would pop on today with a cute little card I made using an adorable LOTV image - I got one of the B&W pads when this set first came out and forgot I had it until I found it the other day, so have a coloured a couple up and this is the first one.


The image is from Sketch Pad 2 - Jack, Patch & Puss but is also available as a stamp called Big Hug. I coloured the image using my PM's and tried to give the fur a bit of texture to make it look a bit more realistic. The papers are from Cosmo Cricket and I used a couple of cute embellishments from the MMCS £1 Embellishment range - Wooden Heart & Resin Daisy. I finished off with a bit of gingham ribbon and a few pearl gems.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, hope you all have a fantastic weekend I know I will! 

Lyndsey xx

3 comments:

Kat W said...

This card just jumped at me from my blogger reading list - such gorgeous colours!
I love the furry treatment you gave this cute couple - they look fabby :-)
Hugs, Kat x

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.gorgeous summer colours and the image is adorable :D

xx coops xx

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card, such lovely colours. I really love how you've created the texture on the fur.
Sarah xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...