Monday 3 March 2014

Butterfly Dreams

Hi all

Here to show you my card for my regular Monday inspiration post over on the MMCS Blog. We have a free week this week and I decided to use this gorgeous Little Miss Muffet Stamp - Sonny Honeycloud butterflies.


I teamed the sweet image with some beautiful Echo Park - Beautiful Life Papers and added just a few embellishments from the MMCS £1 Embellishment range.

I had a go at creating my own background for this image, and tried my hand at creating clouds in the sky and more lifelike grass. I didn't blend the sky too much as I wanted it to look a bit uneven to make it more realistic. I don't think its too bad for a first try and am quite pleased with how it turned out.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please pop on over to the MMCS Blog throughout the week to see my team mates fabulous creations.

Lyndsey xx

2 comments:

Joey said...

Lyndsey this is stunning, gorgeous bold colouring. Joey x

coops said...

so gorgeous lynsdey.i love your bold papers and fab image :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...