Wednesday 19 February 2014

Dream Girl

Hi all,

I have another Trimcraft Mirabelle sample to show you today.

I have used my last bargin £1 picture frame to create a sweet picture and used lots and lots of the beautiful embellishments available in the range to decorate the frame.


The image in the frame is actually cut from the inside packing from the pearls (I love that the packaging is so gorgeous it can be used too - more value for money lol). To decorate the frame I cut up a doily from the Curiosity Corner range and added it to the top LH and bottom RH side of the frame and edged with thin lace ribbon. I then went to town using the paper roses, accordian flowers, metal butterfly, key & button, wooden button, mini butterfly & heart stickers, resin flowers, pearls and a wooden heart lock which I covered in Aged Ivory Frantage.

I am really please how this turned out and cant see me giving it away at all lol!!

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh wowzers hunni this is stunning !!! x

Sandra H said...

Oh wow simply gorgeous is this with lots of lovely detail added x

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.really love all your pretty details and gorgeous image and colours ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...