Friday 21 February 2014

Delight in the simple things


Hi all,


So we have had a little change around over at All Dressed Up Stamps this month and instead of showing new images with the challenges, they are going to be released separately.

The teams creations showcasing these image have also been split and are going to go live on different days throughout the month. 

So today is my turn to showcase one of the gorgeous images, but before I show you my card here are the new images :-

Happiness


Love to Dance


Purrfect Together


Rock my world



How fab are they? to purchase any of the images head on over to the shop - or click each pic for a direct link.

So for my showcase today I have used the very demure image - Love to Dance and coloured her up in nice pastel shades using my PM's


I teamed the image with some gorgeous papers I picked up in Hobbycraft - Recollections Valentine, all matted onto black card to tie in with her hair. I added a double bow make using some beautiful stripey ribbon, topped off with a large pearl bead and finished off with a blingy gem swirl.

Please do pop on over to the blog and check out my team mates fabulous creations using these image an while your their why not join in with our current Challenge. You could win 3 images of your choice!!
Also don't forget to drop by our Facebook Group to share your ADU creations and chat to fellow crafters.

------------------------------------------------

My niece has just started up her own blog to share her creations, if you don't mind popping over and giving her a bit of encouragement that would be fab thank you.

You will find Katie's blog HERE 
also Abbie has posted a new creation on her blog today too HERE xx

Thank you for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

9 comments:

Tracy said...

I love this, everything works so perfectly !
I will head on over to your nieces blog now x

Sandra H said...

Awww this is gorgeous x

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful as always Lyndsey, gorgeous design hun.

Donna x

Unknown said...

She's areal beauty Lyndsey. THe black matt really makes the most of the image and the gorgeous papers. xxx

Nancy said...

BEAUTIFUL card, Lyndsey! I really love this one! :o)

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such an elegant design Lyndsey. Love the ribbon and black mats, really set off the gorgeous papers. Hugs, Wends x

Christine L said...

Love.. Love.. LOVE this one Lyndsey... the colours with the black borders are perfect... your colouring is fabulous... and I love that gorgeous bow!

Hugs
Christine x

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.i love your colouring and fabulous pretty design and image ;D

xx coops xx

Kat W said...

I love the bold layers and colours - lush ribbon too! Fab colouring of the elegant ballerina :-)
Hugs, Kat x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...