Monday 13 January 2014

You are Loved

Hi all

I am here to show you my inspiration post for the Red, Pink & White theme over on the My Mums Craft Shop Blog this week. I thought this image would make a perfect card for Abbie to give to her little boyfriend on Valentines Day, so coloured the image with blonde hair to look like her lol.


I used the gorgeous image Celeste Amberglow Heartstrings from LLMM and teamed her with some fabby Echo Park Sweet Girl papers (unfortunately the papers are out of stock at the moment but you will find lots of other Echo Park pads HERE). I kept the design quite simple for me and added just a couple of embellishments to finish - Large Sparkler & Wooden Heart Button which are available in store for just £1 per pack.

I love this style of card when I see other peoples but feel they never look finished when I do them, perhaps I am just too addicted to ribbon & flowers lol. However I do like how this one has turned out and am liking the less cluttered look.

Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Lyndsey! Your colouring is fantastic! :o)

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Lyndsey.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.beautiful sweet image and i love your colours :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...