Friday 10 January 2014

Quick & Simple

Hi all,

Thought I'd pop on with a few quick and simple cards today. To be honest I seem to be struggling with my mojo since Christmas and cant seem to get back into the swing of things. 

Us girls on the Trimcraft design team were asked to come up with a selection of cards that could be made in about 10 mins, I decided to use one of the Grace Taylor collections and used the matching papers, die cuts and 3d stickers for a quick and easy make.




The layouts for the cards were inspired by some I found on Pinterest

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

jimlynn said...

Seems to me your mojo is fabulous since these are sensational cards! So lovely.
Lynn

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards.

Hugs Riet.xx

Vicky said...

Utterly gorgeous as always hun...and I hope you have a lovely weekend too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Sandra H said...

Both are gorgeous x

coops said...

stunning cards lyndsey.really beautiful cas designs :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...