Monday 6 January 2014

Happy Mail

Hi all,

I'm here today showing my regular Monday posting from over on the MMCS Blog. This week is a free week so we can choose whatever we like to showcase to you lol.

For my card this week I have used a gorgeous image from one of The Hobby House Topper packs. I love using these and they are perfect for when I can't be bothered to get my pens out and colour! I stamped around the edges of the panel using a swirl stamp from Hobby Art

I really wanted to go for a nice cheery and spring like card so choose some bright and pretty papers from My Minds Eye - My Girl Pad and created a little scene with some dies. I added lots of gorgeous goodies from the £1 Embellishment packs available in store - Resin Daisy FlowersHeart ButtonStriped Candy Dots. I finished off with some lovely polka dot organza ribbon and a couple of paper roses.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please do pop on over to the MMCS Blog during the week and check out my team mates fabulous creations.

Lyndsey xx

7 comments:

Joey said...

Lyndsey this is beautiful, gorgeous colour choice.Joey xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and the colours are gorgeous not only on the image but the layout truly stunning xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Vicky said...

Utterly gorgeous as always hun...:o)

hope you are well and the biggest of crafty hugs Vicky xx

Kat W said...

I wish it really was spring! The colours are so pretty and the little scene you created looks fabulous :-)
Hugs, Kat x

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous and adorable.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.fab pretty colours and details and I love the sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...