Monday 20 January 2014

Happy Bee Day

Hi all,

Here today with my card I have made for my Monday inspiration post over on the My Mums Craft Shop Blog. We have a free week this week so I had lots of ideas and products to choose from.

For my card today I have used the utterly adorable Tiddly Ink stamp - Happy Bee Day. I really love this little cutie dressed up in her busy bee outfit.


I teamed the image with some gorgeous Echo Park papers- Times & Seasons 2, made a cute little double bow topped with a Large Sparkler and added a couple of Striped Candy Dots. The sentiment which I then stamped direct onto the paper in the top corner comes with the stamp.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please do pop on over to the MMCS Blog throughout the week to see what my teamies have come up with.

Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Ooooh this is just the cutest image your card is stunning x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Love this colour combo. Great card Lyndsey
Hugs Kelly

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.fantastic striking colours and i love your design and sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Kat W said...

This is utterly stunning! The bold colour scheme and layout is perfect and your colouring is superb :-)
Hugs, Kat x

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, so cute!! :) :)
Love the little bee girl and the fab card design!!
Well done!! xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...