Monday 27 January 2014

Birthday's Rock

Hi all

 Here with my Monday inspiration post over on the My Mums Craft Shop Blog - and this week we are showing something new on our cards.


So my something new is my cute little image from LMMS and is called Luna Bitterfrost - Birthdays Rock. I teamed her with some fairly new (to me) papers from Echo Park - Here & Now & added a few embellishments which are new in store 3D Daisies & Clear Coloured Gem Dots from the £1 Embellishment packs.

I am also trying out something new this year with my cards and seem to be going for a more clean and simple look to my creations without needing to add lots of ribbon and flowers etc.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please do pop on over to the MMCS Blog throughout the week to check out the fabulous creations from my team mates.

Lyndsey xx

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Stunning card Lyndsey so love this image too x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always hun....:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

debby4000 said...

Such a gorgeous, vibrant card and adorable image.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.i love your bright colours and the image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...