Wednesday 15 January 2014

All Dressed Up New Release & Blog Hop

Hi all

Exciting times today as our first All Dressed Up challenge & New Release of 2014 is here...and what a fantastic release it is. 

To make it more special both our teams have joined together for this Challenge/Release, and we are also having a blog hop ! 

We have four new releases this month, all of which can be found over in the store 

Our theme for the the challenge is "Anything Goes". A nice and easy theme to start the new year with. 

Here is my design team creation this challenge. 


I have used Love to Shop  but only used one of the girls (for the price of the digi you get complete image and each of the girls indvidually too)  

Love To Shop

I kept the design of my card quite simple and added just a few little embellishments & some gorgeous lace to finish. The papers are from Echo Park - For the Record 2 and I coloured the image with my promarkers.

The challenge will run until 15th February and the winner will receive 3 images of their choice from the store
Please make sure you stop by the blog to check out the rest of the talented Dressy Girls creations. 

If you want to join the challenge and haven't got any of our images yet you can nab yourself a selection gorgeous of freebies HERE on the blog.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Now as I said earlier we are also having a blog hop for this challenge, two lucky winners will each receive 2 images of their choice from the store, in order to be in with a chance of winning you have to visit every blog on the hop list and leave a comment by the date shown below. Two winners will be picked at Random by two of the Dressy Girls on Wednesday 22nd January . We know we have quite a few Dressy girls, so we have spread the hop over a week to give you all plenty of time to hop along. 

If you have been following the hop list you should have arrived here from Kat, but if not here is the hopping list so you can start from the beginning and don't get lost along the way. 

You now need to hop on over to the lovely Christine L blog. Good luck on the hop and make sure you check out the blog for the winners & all the challenge details.

Thank you for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

34 comments:

Unknown said...

This is sensational! I love the yellow and turquoise together, and this is one of my favorite new images. Beautiful!!

Heidi Brawley said...

awe super cute card!!!! love those colors!!

Aurora said...

Hi Lyndsey, I really like your card, and also all the others that I have seen in a quick peek at you blog. Definitely will be coming back. :)

Nancy said...

So pretty, Lyndsey! I really like the colours you used...and your beautiful colouring! :o)

The Craft Bucket said...

Gorgeous, I think this one is my favourite of the new release and I think the DT enjoyed it too judging by all the inspiration. Thanks for the hop, love Jane x

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey x

Teri said...

This is a wonderful creation!!! I love the colors and the modern look!! Awesome!
Teri

Donna Hanley said...

This girl looks like a professional shopper. Love the coloring on this image.

Lizzy said...

Beautiful card, I love these colours x x

Rachael said...

awwww so gorgeous - I love the teal colour. great images again from ADU and you've made a beautiful card with them! Rachael x

Tracy said...

Love this Lyndsey, so chic ! X

Cathy P said...

Beautiful colors and paper choice with this fun, new image, Lyndsey.

Kelly said...

Very sweet card! I love your coloring, she looks so smart! Great card!
Hugs Kelly

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

love the color combo you used!

Maroeska said...

Fabulous card. I really love the colors, especially the blue is one of my favorite. Thanks for this inspiration and have a very lovely day!

Stacey said...

fabulous colouring love the colour too. excellent card. Stacey (ADU DT) x

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.fabulous image and i love your mix of papers and colours :D

xx coops xx

Christine L said...

Fabulous colouring as always of this beautiful image... and I LOVE the teal/turquoise paper you've used too.... so perfect for this design!

Big hugs
Christine (ADU) x

Unknown said...

I love the yellow and turquoise together and I love how you colored her hair. Awesome card!

Jan Garber said...

What a pretty little card! I love that you shared about the individual images coming in the set! Great!

Kat W said...

This is an absolute delight - gorgeous colour scheme, fabulous layered design and cute little accessories - love it all sooo much :-)
Hugs, Kat x

Anne said...

Stunning Lyndsey, absolutely beautifully laid out and coloured too
Anne x

Unknown said...

Wow! What a fab card! I really like this image, very sophisticated and understated. I have only just discovered All Dressed Up and I love them :)
Kerry x

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.i love your fab papers and design and the image is fabulous :D

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

Wow! this is so gorgeous Lyndsey, love the beautifully coloured image and very pretty design.

Donna x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, Hugs Mandz :)

jimlynn said...

So beautiful! I love the colors you selected and beautiful coloring skills! Gorgeous card.
Lynn

Peggy said...

Fabulous card! We think alike!

Marilyn said...

I just love this creation! The image is so cute but your colouring is fab and I like the design and layout too. It`s perfect!

Bettina L. said...

Oh I love how you've designed this in bright colours Lyndsey. Love the heart, flowers and layers. We sure rocked this hop!! Hugs Bettina (ADU teamie) I have some follower candy: My candy xx

Anonymous said...

Lyndsey, your card is fab w: one of my all time fave color combos ...!! Teal & yellow !! Sooooooo gorgeous !!
I love your style & I'm so glad to be working with you @ ADU!! Xo

Sharon said...

Fab card, has such a fresh, modern look x

marni said...

Very stylish card, thank you for sharing.

jonim52 said...

Love this image, fab coloring.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...