Monday 2 December 2013

Krafty Stars

Hi all

Its my turn today to show you some inspiration over on the My Mums Craft Shop Blog, this week our DT theme is Christmas. Today I have decided to do something a little different and created a Star Wreath ( I found the original idea for this on Pinterest) and loved it so thought why not have a go myself.


I took a 12" cardboard wreath shape and covered it in stars cut from Kraft card, then I Die Cut 8 Stars the same size out from the gorgeous paper pad Nordic Pines from Bazzil Basics. Each star is then scored from each tip and folded into shape. To finish off I added some fabby vintage buttons and a lovely Red Gingham Bow.

As you can see my creation is now hanging off my Fire Place along with all my other Christmas Decs.

Thanks for popping by my blog today today, please pop on over to the MMCS Blog during the week to see some fabulous inspiration from my team mates.

Lyndsey xx 

1 comment:

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.i love all the stars and fab papers ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...