Monday 25 November 2013

Swing Joyfully

Hi all,

Its my turn to show you a bit of inspiration on the My Mums Craft Shop Blog today, using some of the gorgeous products available in store.

So for my card today I have used one of the very sweet Mo Manning Hobby House Toppers - Christmas Elves (how mischievous does this little cutie look) & teamed the adorable image with some gorgeous Echo Park - Tis the Season papers



I added a bit of sparkle to the image with some Stickles, fabby polka dot ribbon, sparkly flowers, vintage flourish and a cute wooden sentiment to finish.

Thank you for popping by my blog today


Lyndsey xx

2 comments:

Whimsey said...

Aaaccckkkkk - I love this image; love!!!

Adorable!!!

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.fantastic image and details and i love the sparkle :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...