Monday 18 November 2013

Snow Buddies

Hi all

Its my turn today to show you a little inspiration over on the My Mums Craft Shop Blog, and our theme this week is to use None traditional Christmas Colours.

Now I have to admit I was a bit stumped on this as all my xmas papers were the usual reds, greens, blues etc. Then I had a brainwave and decided to use a none xmas pad and used a couple of sheets with a more generic pattern in them.


I used an adorable Tiddly Inks stamp - Winter Wishes and teamed it with some gorgeous Echo Park papers - Here & Now. I kept the card quite simple just adding a few snowflakes cut from a Marrianne Die and bit of white Satin Ribbon.

I am quite pleased with how my card has turned out and I hope it has showed you how you don't need to spend lots on new paper for Christmas cards but to be a bit wise with the papers you may already have.

Thank you for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx

4 comments:

Anne said...

Stunning card Lyndsey, so very pretty. Love the papers and her glittery hat:)
Anne x

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.really sweet wryn and i love your pretty colours :D

xx coops xx

Kat W said...

I agree - many non-Christmas DPs work perfectly for Christmas cards. In fact, I have only bought one pad of Christmas paper this year and have used a lot of regular DP instead so it's a good tip!
I also like using non-traditional colours and this is gorgeous. My fave bit is the button centres for the snowflakes!
Hugs, Kat x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

This is super, super pretty xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...