Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Little Star

Hi all,

Its my turn to inspire you today over on the All Dressed Up Blog and so I have made a little tutorial on how to make this cute little Buckle Style Card.


I have used the gorgeous image Happy Christmas Little Star - which is available in the Store now along with lots of other stunning images.

Happy Christmas Little Star



I teamed the image with some gorgeous paper from LOTV - Woodland Wishes - the patterns and colours in this pad are just devine and would also suit Winter Birthdays as well as just Christmas.


The flowers are a mixture of WOC & Hobbycraft and the lovely Die Cut leaves I added behind are a Joy Crafts Die Vintage Flourish 6003/0026


I finished off with a organza polka dot bow & snowflake charm. The large sparkly snowflake is a Tree Decoration I picked up from Adsa (about £2 for 10 I think) lol.


For a full step by step tutorial  please do pop on over to the ADU Blog. While your there have a gander at all the other gorgeous creations my team mate have made to inspire you.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Crafty Sentiment Designs - Christmas (26/11)

Sweet Stamps - Anything Goes (26/11)

Fashionista Challenge - Christmas Bling (no nose girl) (2/12)

Sparkle N Sprinkle -Anything goes with Glitter/Embossing Powder etc (30/11)

Stamps & Fun - Use a Digi Stamp (25/11)
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...