Monday 11 November 2013

Christmas Wreath

Hi all,

Another of my Christmas makes today, this time I made this gorgeous Wreath. Another item that I am pretty pleased with how it turned out.


It was quite easy to make, although not particularly quick lol. I took a styrofaom wreath shape and wrapped it generously in the gorgeous red gingham ribbon. The little bird house is a plain chipboard one that I covered in paper and then hung from the middle of the wreath. The flowers were pre made ones that I picked up from Hobbycraft (too lazy to die cut my own lol) and the little wooden sentiment is from Trimcraft, all hot glued onto the wreath. I topped it off with a large triple bow made using the gingham ribbon, spider webbing, a bit if stitched ribbon, twine and a largish button.

--------------------------------------------



Just to finish thought I'd show you my goodies I picked up from the NEC at the weekend.


Lots of card & card blanks for my classes, gorgeous paper pads from Echo Park, Dovecraft & LOTV. Hobby House & LOTV toppers for those quick cards, a few dies I have my eye on for a while, Inkylicious stamps, a gorgeous Paperbabe stamp, Frantage, a reduced MS border punch and a few pretty embellishments. Should keep me going till March lol!!!

Thank you for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

3 comments:

Katarina B. said...

WOW, so many amazing things :D Have lots of fun using them :)

coops said...

stunning wreath lyndsey.the gingham is gorgeous and i love the sweet bird house in the middle :D
fabulous new gooodies too, enjoy ;D

xx coops xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Beautiful wreath Lyndsey! Wow some fabulous booty there - enjoy!!! Susan x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...