Thursday 21 November 2013

Birthday Bubbly

Hi all,

It was my cousin's 21st on Monday and we had a fabulous weekend celebrating with her - 2 meals & a party hasn't done much for my diet though!!!

Anyway thought I'd pop on today and show you the card I made her.


I used a fabulous image from Ladybug Craft Ink - Though the Ages 21- and teamed it with some bright and funky MME papers. I finished off with a few WOC flowers and some lovely lilac satin ribbon.

I wanted to card to have a young and funky feel to it but still be a bit girly & pretty, and am quite pleased with how it turned out in the end.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

8 comments:

Barbara said...

Love this card, the colors :) Hugs, Barbara x

Sandra H said...

Thats a really beautiful card.......beautifully coloured image and the papers are gorgeous x

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, what a fabulous creation :0) Hugs Pops x

Kat W said...

This is stunning and I think the design is just right for a 21 year old. The image is great fun and the colour combo is totally gorgeous!
Hugs, Kat xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fabulous card and perfect for a 21st birthday.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.fabulous image and i love your colour combo and details :D

xx coops xx

Highland Handmade said...

Oooh this is gorgeous, love the colours x

Whimsey said...

Gorgeous colors! L-O-V-E that polka dot paper! Adorable!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...