Sunday 13 October 2013

Tri Fold Class Card

Hi all,

I haven't shown you a class card in a while so thought Id pop on and show you one today - its a different take on a Tri Fold Card and I kept it simple with just a bit of stamping and fabby Die Cut flower.




The girls really enjoyed making this one and they all turned out fabulous. 

Thanks for popping by my blog today - sorry I havent been round much lately - my dad went in hospital for an op last week and what should have been a simple in & out job has turned out much more complicated resulting in him having 3 op's in total and a blood transfusion last night, so he has been really poorly and I have been up visiting him most days

Enjoy the rest of your weekend

Lyndsey xx 

3 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Lynsey, I love the design and beautiful detailing.
Sorry to hear about your dad, I hope he makes a speedy recovery.
Sue xx

Vee said...

Lovely design. Hope your Dad makes a speedy recovery
xx Vee

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.really love the design and papers and gorgeous flower :D
i hope you dad is better soon.

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...