Saturday 19 October 2013

Pretty Little Party Girl

Hi all,

Today is my turn to show some inspiration over on the All Dressed Up Blog. I decided to do a little tutorial on making a circular stepper card.




I used one party girl 3 from the digi Three Little Party Girls and teamed her with some gorgeous papers from First Edition - New Bloom.  Some fabby polka dot ribbon and lots of beautiful flowers from WOC to make it look pretty.

You will find my full step by step guide over on the blog HERE- I would love it you you popped over and checked it out.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

7 comments:

Sandra H said...

"WOW" Lindsey this is so cute xx

Sue said...

So gorgeous Lyndsey. I love the cute image, wonderful colouring and such a a fabulous design too.
Sue xx

Marghe said...

Is so cute

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Lyndsey love your card. What a fabulous mix of colours and a great design. I recently made a circular step card and wasn't that thrilled with how it looked so I am off to have a look at your tutorial! Susan x

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.fabulous design and colours and i love the pretty image and details :D

xx coops xx

Kerry said...

STUNNING Lyndsey!!! xx

Julie said...

Oh my! Absolutely Gorgeous!.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...