Tuesday 15 October 2013

Flapper Style

Hi all,

Its time for a new challenge over at Ladybug Crafts Ink and this week we also have a fabby new release yay!!!

Skinny Malinky's is a collection of 12 girls (although you only get to see 6 this week) that are a little bit fun & different.

For my card I was given the lovely Ginger to work with - I love her and she looks just like me lol!!! - well the short blonde hair & freckles do, need to loose about 3 stone to look that skinny though!!!. I gave a little squeal when I saw which image Kerry had sent me as whats perfect about this image for me is that in the very near future I am going to be wearing pretty much this outfit for my brothers 20's style party for his big 30th so fancy that!.


I decided to go with a monochrome look and teamed Ginger with some fabby papers from one of the Capsule Collections from Papermania. I added a little splash of red for a bit of interest, some lovely rolled paper roses and gorgeous polka dot ribbon.

Please do pop by the challenge blog and check out my team mates creations.

--------------------------------------------------

Now how would you like to win the whole collection of Skinny Malinky's (thats all 12 images) - well each team member has a letter on each of their blogs, find the letters rearrange them to make a word (or two!!!) and send your answer in to lcichallengeblog@aol.com - its that simple.

My letter is N

----------------------------------------------------

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

14 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Lovely image and a beautiful card.
Gr Elly.

Lisa Jane said...

Ooh she is a fun Hal and I love the black and white with a dash of red.

Julye said...

I think this one is my favourite and love it even more after seeing your card thasnks for sharing.

Whimsey said...

WOW, WOW, WOW, you make my card look like trash!! :-/

This is gorgeous; all the details and layering, superb!!

Kat W said...

This is the perfect stylish layout for such a stylish little lady! Gorgeous flowers and love the little pop of red :-)
Hugs, Kat x

Kathleen said...

Adore this card, love the black and white effect, great layout and embellishments.
Totally tip-top card.

Kath x

Susan said...

Beautiful Lyndsey - love the embellishments you have used xx

Julie said...

What else could I say, Stunning,totally stunning ! X

Highland Handmade said...

Ooooh another stunning card, love the monochrome and love the image!! hope there will be pics of you when you go to the party!! x

coops said...

so stunning lyndsay.fabulous image and i love your striking colours :D

xx coops xx

Sally said...

Just gorgeous Lyndsey....love it..I think my second favourite image :)
Hugs Sally xxx

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Gorgeous card! Love the monochrome colour scheme with the "pop" of red, and I adore this image too. Thanks for the letter. Helen x

Kerry said...

Just gorgeous Lyndsey...love EVERYTHING...the pp, the flowers (love the flowers) and your colouring. The red just pops off your card. xx

Karen said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Love the image and love your creation too honey.

Hugs,
Karen.xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...