Tuesday 1 October 2013

Cheers

Hi all,

Its time for a new challenge over at Ladybug Crafts Ink today and this week our fabulous Julie has chosen our theme which is

Paper Piercing or Stitching (real or faux)

So we would like to see a bit of sewing on your cards.

For my card I have used the fabulous Winestool Nikki (such a classy girl don't ya think!!) she is available as a digi here for just £1.75.


I teamed Nikki with some gorgeous papers from MME (making sure I pierced all my edges) and added some lush stitched ribbon and a few flowers and pearl swirl to finish.

Please do pop on over to the challenge blog and check out the rest of my team mates fabby creations.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

7 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Very elegant and girly Lyndsey! Susan x

Kat W said...

Fabulous elegant card - love the colours and the sassy image :-)
Hugs, Kat x

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.i love your beautiful design and the image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Highland Handmade said...

Wowee! this is stunning, love your layout cxxx

Highland Handmade said...

gorgeous card, love your layout! xx I thought I had commented but it dissapeared? x

Julie said...

Hi Lyndsey, I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to stop by but life just gets in the way at times! I just love your card, it really wowed me, the embellishments are gorgeous and I don't know if it's a button or a flower but my eye was really drawn to the beautiful pink bloom!.Have a great weekend, Julie.x

Karen said...

I really love the colours you have chosen! Smiles..

A gorgeous card design and the image is beautiful too!!

Hugs,
Karen.xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...