Tuesday 17 September 2013

Wee Stamps September Release

This is my second post of the day - please scroll down for my new challenge card for Ladybug Crafts Ink.

Hi all,

Its release day over on the Wee Stamps Blog and Sylvia has 2 gorgeously adorable images on offer for her September Release.

Today on my blog I have my creation using the very cute image Beau & Bashful to show you, however if you pop on over to the blog you can see cards using the other new release too. I decided to create a little wall hanging for a friends little girl who has just moved into her very own room.




 


I stated off with a square of white chipboard which I painted white with acrylic paint and punched 2 holes in the top using my cropadile. I wanted a very girly feel to my hanging so went with pinks, lilacs & pastel blues. The papers I had chosen seemed a little dark so I gave them a wash with a bit of diluted white acrylic paint and roughed all the edges up to give it a bit more of a shabby feel.
I added lots of gorgeous flowers, due cut flourishes, lace, cheesecloth and finished off with a fabby pink gingham bow topped with a vintage button.

-------------------------------------------

Promarker Colours

Beau - Orchid, Pink Pearl(fm), Soft Mauve(fm)
Mane & Tail - Tea Rose(fm), Watermelon(fm), Antiquue Pink
Bashful - Glacier Blue(fm), Celestal Blue(fm), Cadet Blue(fm)
Mane & Tail - Orchid, Pink Pearl(fm), Soft Mauve(fm)
Flowers - Buttercup, Mustard, Raw Sienna
Basket - Cocoa, Caramel, Sandstone

------------------------------------------

Thank you for popping by my blog today, will be back in a couple of days time with my card for the other new release.

Lyndsey xx

3 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a gorgeous wall hanging Lyndsey, love the pretty image! Susan x

coops said...

oh wow so gorgeous lyndsey.really adorable image and i love your pretty colours and design :D

xx coops xx

Highland Handmade said...

so beautiful, I love these ponies!! I used one a few years back but only recently realised who drew them as they came through a different shop! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...