Saturday 21 September 2013

Puppy Love

Hi all,

Very excited today to tell you that I have been asked to join the fabulous DT over at All Dressed Up Stamps - So I am now an official Dressy Girl yay!!!

I thought I'd show you today one of the cards that I submitted into the DT call - you have already seen the other 2 here & here.

This card uses the adorable image I Love my Puppy and it seemed such a happy image I decided to use nice bright & happy papers lol. You can find other adorable images in the Shop - there is a new release due out on 2nd Oct (to coincide with our first challenge) and I can tell you they are fab!!!





So I just knew that I wanted a happy red & yellow combo and found these gorgeous papers in a MME pad, as always I added some pretty flowers and a gorgeous spotty red bow ( I love polka dots!!). The image was coloured with my Promarkers and I added a little sentiment from a Dovecraft set.

-------------------------------------------
Promarker Colours

Skin - Blush, Oatmeal, Soft Peach, Coral
Hair - Buttercup, Mustard, Raw Sienna,
Dress - Tea Green, April Shower, Grey Green
Band/Leggings - Lipstick, Red, Poppy, Crimson
Dog - Vanilla, Sandstone, Caramel, Cocoa
Grass - Pear Green, Marsh Green, Olive
Background - Powder Blue, Pastel Blue
----------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for popping by my blog today, I do hope you will join us on the 2nd October for our first challenge.

Lyndsey xx

9 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is just stunning, hugs Pops xxx

Nancy said...

Gorgeous! :o)

Sue said...

Big congrats on your new DT place.
Your card is gorgeous, I love the cute image, fabulous cheery colours and pretty embellishments too
Sue xx

Sally said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey. Congrats on your DT post.
Hope you are having a good day.
Hugs Sally xxx

Laura Bradley said...

This is gorgeous Lyndsey! Absolutely love this card! If you are interested we have a DT call over at Songbird Challenges at the moment!
Laura xx

http://songbirdchallenges.blogspot.com

Vicky said...

Oooh so gorgeous hunni...:o)

Biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Anne said...

Super cute Lyndsay, she's adorable.
Anne x

Donna said...

Stunning card Lynsey, love the colours and pretty detail :) Donna ♥ x

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.the image is so sweet and i love your beautiful design and colours :D
huge congrats on your new DT too :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...