Friday 20 September 2013

Berrylishious

Hi all,

Today there is another of my cards on the Wee Stamps Blog, and this one uses the other new release from Syliva called Rowan Fairy.

The image is available as a Digi Here or in Rubber form from Whimsy Stamps.





I coloured this gorgeous girl with my Promarkers and teamed her with some bright and funky floral papers from Basic Grey. I added lots of pretty flowers (as normal lol), raffia lace, cheesecloth and finished off with some lovely dotty organza ribbon topped with a vintage style button. I popped a couple of crystal hearts peeking our from behind the flowers and added a couple of little metal flowers in there too.

------------------------------------------
Promarker/Flexmarker Colours

Skin - Blush, Oatmeal, Soft Peach, Coral
Hair - Standstone, Cocoa, Buttercup, Mustard, Burnt Sienna
Clothes - (pinks) Pale Blossom, Watermelon, Budding Rose, Dusky Rose, Antique Pink
(Lilacs) Antique White, Pale Blossom, Pink Pearl, Orchid
Wings - Pale Blossom, Watermelon, Dusky Rose, Antique Pink
Berries - Lipstick Red, Crimson, Cardinal Red
Branch, Tan , Cinnammon
Leaves - Pear Green, Marsh Green, Olive
-----------------------------------------

Well that's my last card over on the blog this month and I have truly enjoyed working with Sylvia's gorgeous images. You will definately be seeing more on them on my blog.

Also while I am on I would like to say thank you so much to all of you who pop on over here regularly and leave me lovely comments. I am being a bit of a rubbish blogger at the moment and although I am visiting you all back and checking out your gorgeous creations I don't seem to be able to find the time to sit and leave you all comments so I apologise for that.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

7 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Really pretty Lyndsey your flowers look stunning and frame the fab image beautifully! Susan x

Sylvia Zet said...

All your cards were GORGEOUS Lyndsey! And this one is no exception, beautiful work!

Kelly Lloyd said...

Stunning creation lyndesy,
X

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Lyndsey! :o)

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey, love the sweet image and pretty design.

Donna x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so beautiful lyndsey.gorgeous pretty details and colours and the image is adorable :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...