Wednesday 4 September 2013

Balloon Love

Hi all,

Exciting day today as I show you my first card that I have made for my GDT over at Wee Stamps this month. This gorgeous image is called Amy and she is available to purchase as a Digi here or in Rubber here.


I teamed Amy with some gorgeous papers from Carta Bella and added a selection of WOC flowers & Marianne Design Flourish. I tucked in behind some little crystal hearts on wires and added a couple of metal flowers too. The lovely ribbon was wrapped around some PJ's that I picked up for Oli and I backed the bow with some pretty spider web ribbon.

Image

Flowers

Bow Detail

Sentiment

---------------------------------------------------

Promarker Colours

Skin - Blush, Oatmeal, Soft Peach, Coral
Hair - Vanilla, Sandstone, Caramel, Cocoa, Burnt Sienne
Top/Balloon - Baby Pink, Cocktail Pink, Salmon Red, Lipstick Red
Jeans - Colbalt, French Navy, Indigo
Boots/Waistcoat - Tan, Cinnamon, Cocoa
Trim/Tights - Vanilla, Oatmeal, Sandstone, Blender Pen

 ---------------------------------------------------

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

6 comments:

Pia Puma said...

Ooooo so cute, the colors and the flower, everything.

xx

Danni said...

Beautiful card and so sweet!

Kelly Lloyd said...

Congrats on your GDT lyndsey
Your card is stunning
Hugs Kelly

Susan said...

How gorgeous is this - image is coloured fabulously and the embellishments are stunnalicious.
xx

coops said...

so beautiful lyndsey.gorgeous pretty details and colours and the image is adorable :D

x coops xx

Janie Printz said...

I just love what you do so I'm you're newest follower so I don't miss a thing. Too darn cute & those images are just delightful.
LOVR the pale colors & beautiful flowers.
Hug. Janie Printz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...