Tuesday 20 August 2013

Spotlight on me!!!!

Hi all,

So remember I said I had some super exciting news with you, well a couple of weeks ago I received an email from the lovely Mariska the DT Co-ordinator of Wee Stamps Blog. She had seen one of my Wee Stamps cards and asked if she could do a spotlight on me during the month of August. Well if you hop on over to the Wee Stamps Blog, you will see that today is my spotlight. Mariska has picked a couple of her fave cards to show over on the blog, so I thought I show you a few of my faves over here, then you can pop over there and see which ones Mariska has chosen.




Mariska also asked if I would like to guest design for them for the month of Sept and of course after about a second of thinking I said yes!!!. So I have been very busy working on some gorgeous creations to show you during Sept and I also got to play with the new releases that will be released next month too - I tell you they are adorable!!!!! 

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

8 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Congratulations lyndesy,, your cards are gorgeous
Lucky you getting to play with the new release, I love wee images, look forward to seeing what you create
Hugs Kelly

Wendy L said...

Congrats, well deserved. These cards are gorgeous xxxx

Sandra H said...

Ditto!! totally stunning cards x

Sue said...

Big congrats all round Lyndsey. No surprise as you cards are gorgeous.
You will love being a Wee GDT, I look forward to seeing your creations next month.
Sue xx

Liz McGuire, said...

No wonder she spotlighted you - very well deserved - your cards are gorgeous,

Liz x

debby4000 said...

They are gorgeous no wonder you were spotlighted, well done.
luv
Debby

coops said...

huge congrats on your spotlight lyndsey and on your upcoming GDT.your cards are stunning, really sweet and pretty images and your designs are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Angie said...

Congratulations on your Spotlight at Wee Stamps - and deservedly so - your cards are gorgeous as always. Luv Angie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...