Sunday 25 August 2013

Getting Creative

Hi all,

I have something a little different from me today, recently I spent a crafty morning around one of my friends - who has a totally different style of crafting to me which I totally love - and we had a blast playing with mount board making bookmarks & hanging plaques. I loved getting messy with the inks and playing with her stash of fabulous none cute stamps, so much so think I have since spent a fortune on those kind of stamps!!!.

My lovely and very generous friend sent me home with a fabulous large pile of mount board to play with and since then I have made a few more bookmarks trying out my new stamps and different colourways.



I made the little plaque for my crafting space in the living room (hence the green & brown colour combo) nad it currently hangs off my daylight lamp looking pretty lol.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love these Lyndsey and your plaque is super. Your blog is so inspirational. Luv Angie x

Kim said...

these are fabulous, love the colours and the stamps on the mountboard!
Kim x

Sandra H said...

They are different from your normal creations but equally as lovely x

Laura Bradley said...

These are stunning Lyndsey! Love those bookmarks! Laura xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Gorgeous makes Lyndsey, so different from your normal style! Susan x

coops said...

wow these are gorgeous lyndsey.i love the fab stamps and beautiful colours ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...