Friday 19 July 2013

Lillibet Samples

Hi all,

Thought I'd pop on today to show you some samples I have been making for Trimcraft featuring their new Lillibet range.

The range features an adorable little character and her friends and comes in an array of gorgeous papers, stickers, lace, flowers, brads, metal embellishments, buttons, wooden sentiments & frames, twine, ribbon, washi tape, gems & pearls, die cut sentiments so lots to play with.

Window Tag Card


Chipboard Friendship Plaque

Bargello Technique Card

Butterfly Wall Hanging

The items I used on these creations are listed Below


I had such fun working with this range and have a few more samples to show you tomorrow

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

2 comments:

Jane said...

Wow this is Betsy Clarke's images...I didn't know they were around again. I used to love all her images and cards in the 1970s...how great to see them back. I always hoped that one day they would return. You have made some lovely projects x

coops said...

these are so gorgeous lyndsey.really sweet images and the papers and details are so pretty :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...